If you are a company and would like to collaborate with TFM members, please sign up to the forum and post in this thread a short introduction, a link to your site, and your terms of agreement for commissions.
If a member wants to have a crack at it, we'll create a sub-board.
Last Edit: May 18, 2010 3:28:18 GMT -5 by Philip S
Post by armchairassassin on May 6, 2011 1:02:30 GMT -5
I'm currently developing a science fiction tabletop wargame called Galactic Control, and am interested in getting some commissions for a line of 15mm scale models for the game.
The website is galacticcontrol.com.
Currently there are 6 factions in the game.
- The Leaderless, rebel robots that used to be the slaves of humanity. - Galactic Confederation, the government of the galaxy. As corrupt as they are ambitious. - United Liberation Brotherhood, disenchanted citizens that turn to terrorism to show their disgruntlement. - Tch'Thal, Four armed green aliens that use bio-weapons and can regenerate. - AdamCorp, the largest corporation in the galaxy. They have limitless money and power and are willing to use it for their own ends. - Blighted Ones, infected with a virus created by AdamCorp, these killing machines are a plague on the galaxy and want nothing more than to destroy.
Interested parties can read more about the factions in these short blurbs listed below:
Each faction will have a number of units, and each unit will have a minimum of 4 variants, as well as things like variant heads, weapons and other adornments. In addition to the six starting factions, more factions will be released as time goes on.
This project is defiantly a long term thing and so a level of commitment is required from the sculptor. In addition to this project, there is also other projects starting up that will require more models. This is a great opportunity for sculptors to get very steady work from a committed employer.
- The models created can only be sold on the Galactic Control website.
- The profit split is 50/50. Payments are made on a monthly basis.
- Advertising of the product will be done by Galactic Control as it deems fit. This will not cut into the sculptors profits in any way.
- The greens for each model can be bought by Galactic Control at a price agreed upon between Galactic Control and the sculptor before the model goes on sale. There is a 6 month waiting period, so that the sculptor can generate some profits for the model before the ability to buy the green is available to Galactic Control. Upon sale of the green, all rights are transferred to Galactic Control with credit going to the sculptor.
- Except for the creation of the master mould, the sculptor may retain the green until such time as Galactic Control buys it.
- Whilst the sculptor will have limited creative control on how the models look, there is considerations to consider including but not limited to requirements of the background of the models in question, as well as general outlines as dictated by the Galactic Control dev team. Should a sculptor require it, concept drawings can be created at no cost to the sculptor.
- All production of the models including master moulds, production moulds and casting costs will be handled by Galactic Control. This will not cut into the sculptors profits in any way.
- Pictures of the greens are free to be advertised/shown by the sculptor on blogs and forums. Galactic Control will also be showing pictures of the greens on it's website, blog, facebook page and other mediums.
If you would like more information about the project or the terms shown here, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I'm somewhat flexible on he terms, so if you have any additions or alterations, please feel free to discuss it with me.